The Lake House, breathtaking views
The Lake House sleeps 10-14 people.
The spectacular terrace has panoramic views of Lake Annecy, with spacious seating, dining and BBQ areas.
- 1 double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom overlooking the lake
- 1 double bedroom, with shared en-suite shower room overlooking the lake
- 1 double bedroom, with en-suite shower
- 1 twin bedroom , with shared en-suite shower room overlooking the lake
- 1 twin bedroom
- Attic space with 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with lake views and sliding doors onto the terrace
- Utility room/second kitchen
- Home cinema
- 2 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms
- 3 WC
- Ample parking and enclosed garden
- Central heating and log-burning stove in Winter
- Travel cot, high-chair, toys and games
- Fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine x 2, dishwasher x 2, hob x 2.
Le Ban de la Roche has a modern, light, Scandinavian feel with huge windows and terrace overlooking the lake. White walls, oak floors and polished concrete create a minimalist yet cosy interior.
Please note that while The Lake House and The Lake Apartment share a driveway, they have separate entrances and terraces, and have been carefully designed with both parties' privacy in mind. The Lake House occupies the first, second and third floors; the Lake Apartment is on the ground floor. The bottom of the garden, with swingset and trampoline, is shared between both units.